Matching gifts are an excellent way to maximize your fundraising efforts as well as push you to that final fundraising goal that you’ve set for yourself. Most large companies have a matching gift program for their employees.
- When an employee makes a donation to a walker or team, their donation can be matched by their company, sometimes at a ratio as high as 3:1!
- After making their donation, remind the donor to inquire within their company about what matching gift paperwork needs to be filled out and sent to HDSA.
- To make your gift to HDSA grow, just ask for a matching gift form from your company or the donor’s Community Relations Department, enclose the form with your/their gift to HDSA (we need the event, date, and participant name on the form to make sure you get credit!) and mail to:
Huntington’s Disease Society of America
505 Eighth Avenue, Suite 902
New York, NY 10018
Attn: HDSA Matching Gifts Program
- If you don’t find your employer’s company listed here, check with your Community Relations Department for more information on how to get your company onto HDSA’s Matching Gift Program.
- Any questions? Contact your Regional Field Staff or Robert Coffey at the HDSA National Office (email@example.com, 212-242-1968 ext.210).